Everyone should jam with chia seeds in their kitchen. I used it throughout my weight loss journey and still use it today. I was inspired by Green Kitchen Stories on their much more worthy take on chia raspberry breakfast. I have followed their blog for a very long time, way before I grew some confidence to start this blog. But anywho, lets talk more about how great chia seeds are!
Berry Chia Breakfast
- 1 cup non coconut milk (you can use any non dairy, coconut milk is preferred)
- 3 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- juice from 1 pomegranate
- a drop of vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 blueberry soygurt ( or any type of non dairy yogurt)
- coconut milk
- raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Smash 1 cup raspberries with a fork in a small bowl with as much juice as you can get from a pomegranate. I used a ripe pomegranate and squeezed it like a lemon to get as much juice as possible. Make sure to set the rest of the pomegranate seeds aside in a bowl.
- Once done, take chia seeds and mix well with the raspberry a nd pomegranate mix.
- Add vanilla and coconut milk and mix thoroughly. Place into a jar or air tight container and place into fridge overnight.
- Once ready, top with a drizzle of coconut milk, blueberry soygurt, pepitas, and pomegranate. Enjoy!