These pumpkin cheesecake “oreo” bites do not need much of an introduction because they are just so beautiful and delicious! This recipe is adapted from here and thought the outcome came a bit different, as I subbed the egg and used vegan cream cheese. Regardless, these came out better than I had expected because 1. it’s my first time making cheesecake 2. they were addicting and so creamy and delicious 3. i had to do a lot of squats in order to get these out of my system, because #2 🙂
Pumpkin Cheesecake Oreo Bites (Vegan)
- 1- 8 oz. tofutti cream cheese
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspooon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons flour (your choice, I used all purpose)
- pinch of salt
- 12 Newman Cookie sandwiches (Oreo brand no longer vegan, says here)
- extra oreos for topping, crumbled
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Mix sugar with cream cheese in a bowl until creamy.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients, except Oreos, until there are no lumps.
- Line a muffin pan with 12 paper liners and place your cookie sandwiches at the bottom of each liner.
- Spoon mixture over the cookie sandwiches. You want to make sure they evenly cover each cookie sandwich.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Once done, set aside and let cool for 10 minutes. Place inside freezer for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with crumbled cookie sandwiches. Enjoy!